Blue Frog Scientific can provide a solution to fit your needs, from individual tasks to full outsourcing of the environmental programme.
Our services include:
- Preliminary data gap analysis
- Management of the laboratory programme from tender to final reports
- GLP Study Monitoring
- Conduct of a comprehensive risk assessment
- Delivery of a high quality, audited and peer reviewed report
- Preparation of Expert Reports
- Post submission defence and representation
- Project management and scheduling
The company has an impressive track record in successful defence of products containing more challenging substances, especially for those with undesirable environmental characteristics, such as a combination of persistence (P), bioaccumulation (B) and toxicity (T).
Our team has vast experience resolving the complex issues faced by companies seeking approval to market active pharmaceutical products in the EU. Experienced individuals within the team guide Clients through regulatory obstacles in their respective areas, whilst contributing to the overall specialist service offered by the Company.
Working in an ever changing regulatory landscape, the team relies on a wealth of environmental experience and a keen eye for detail, ensuring that all of our work meets the high standards expected by our Clients.
We have a wealth of experience and success with the following veterinary classes:
- Pour-on, oral and injectable products for cattle, swine and sheep, including anthelminitics, flukicides and ectoparasiticides
- Antibiotics for cattle, sheep, poultry and pigs
- Coccidiostats for poultry
- Ectoparasiticides and other treatments for Atlantic Salmon