Our experienced human health and toxicology experts have over 100 years of combined experience with plant protection products. In particular Blue frog Scientific has extensive experience of human health exposure and risk assessment for plant protection products.
Our experts have been involved in several expert panels and industry working groups.
Blue Frog Scientific is also involved in a number of international funded projects.
We have both current and previous experience of working at both the European and global levels. We are currently involved in studies operating at the European level and have previous experience of chairing the Croplife Europe (European Crop Protection Association) Operator and Bystander Exposure Expert Group (OBEEG) for over 5 years and active involvement in Croplife International’s work in the Asia Pacific Region.
Our expert services related to toxicology and human health for plant protection products include
- Sourcing of quality and cost effective Contract Research Organisations for studies
- Contract Research Organisation protocol reviews, study monitoring and interpetation of study results
- Toxicological classification
- Exposure and risk assessment and dossier preparation
- Preparation of EU dietary risk assessments
- Preparation of U.K. specific dietary risk assessments
- Preparation of Section B10 – relevance assessment of groundwater metabolites
- Operator, Worker, Bystander and Resident Exposure Assessment
- dRR section 6 writing
- Expert advice for specific issues such as dermal absorption
- Planning, organisation and monitoring of field exposure studies (e.g. operator, re-entry and bystander/resident exposure studies, dislodgeable foliar residue studies, volatility studies)
- Evaluation of relevance of combined toxicity assessments and the preparation of rebuttals
- Responding to regulatory comments from authorities
- Client representation to regulatory authorities